CPA Professional Services, LLC - One University Plaza, Suite 102 - Hackensack, NJ 07601 - 201-342-0707 | Google
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR CPA?
Are you 100% satisfied with your CPA or accountant? What should you expect from his or her services? I once heard a business owner say, “I’m not in jail yet, my accountant must be good.” Hopefully, your expectation is higher than this.
In order to evaluate your existing accountant, there are questions you should ask yourself. Below is a checklist to help you do that:
- Are your books and records kept up to date?
- Do you know how to improve your cash flow?
- Does your accountant spend time and explain the numbers to you so that you know what they mean and use them to manage your business?
- Have you taken all deductions & tax credits you are entitled to?
- Does your accountant provide year round tax strategies based on your profit margin and financial condition?
- Does your accountant send you newsletters to keep you posted of new tax law changes and help you take advantage of them?
- Does your accountant pay for your penalty if it’s his/her oversight or mistake?
- Does your accountant always call you back in a timely manner?
If you answered “No” to any of the above questions, then maybe it’s time to have a fresh look at your business results and tax situation. Give us a call today and arrange for a FREE consultation. One of our CPA professionals will come to your business location, review your numbers, and provide you with tax tips and ideas.
Call us at (888) CPA-8848 or (201) 342-0707 to take advantage of this free offer. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain.